Group Admins

adventure games

Public Group active 5 years, 5 months ago

this group is for adventure game lovers, as in the classic old school point & click adventure games (monkey island, indiana jones, larry, polic quest, etc). Also known as brain adventure. Not to be mixed with action adventure.

first adventure game you ever played ? (3 posts), 2 Voices

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image mohammed2p said 7 years, 6 months ago:

the first adventure game i have ever played was “the road to el dorado”. i was around 11 and it was on play station one!

it was easy but it was the first time i got introduced to such genre of games and ince then i’m addicted to such genre, although very few people like such games. back then, what i really liked in adventure game is that is makes you use your brain, not just carrying a gun and trying to finish the level. and some stuff needs to be solved logically or mentally, some stuff needs to be solved making the least damage possible, they are just great :) .

“Nothing is true … Everything is permitted” – assassin’s creed

“A pirate I was meant to be!, Trim the sails and roam the sea!”

• Avatar Image mazen3p said 7 years, 6 months ago:

@mohammed if I remember right, Manianc Mansion is the first graphical adventure game I ever played. It was intesne, fun, and not easy at all, and it had different scenarios.

Followed immediately by Black Cauldron, Police Quest, and Space Quest. I was 8 :)

I played a text game adventure before but I can’t remember its name at all.

selective video gamer. professional nerd, football junkie, and an avid follower of documentaries and movies.
  • Avatar Image mohammed2p said 7 years, 6 months ago:

@mazen i guess i have heard of it before, but i haven’t tried playing it ;) !

well it seems that whatever the game you played at the first time, it will always be something “special” no matter how old and simple it was.

“Nothing is true … Everything is permitted” – assassin’s creed

“A pirate I was meant to be!, Trim the sails and roam the sea!”